By browsing, accessing or otherwise using this website you agree to be legally bound by all the following terms.
If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this website.
- The names, images and logos identifying Tagelin Ltd or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Tagelin Ltd and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Tagelin Ltd or any other third party.
- This website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
- The information presented within this website may contain technical inaccuracies and/or typographical errors.
- We assume no responsibility regarding the accuracy of any information provided and the use of such information is at your own risk.
- Any obligation with respect to our products and services are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided.
- By furnishing information, Tagelin Ltd does not grant any licenses to any copyrights, patents or any other intellectual property rights.
- Information may be changed without notice. We may make improvements or other changes to the products or services described without notice and at any time.
- Tagelin Ltd makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one. We have no control over the content on such websites. In addition, a link from this site to another website does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use, of that website. It is your own responsibility to take precautions to ensure that any content you select for your use is free of viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
- Tagelin Ltd does not warrant that functions contained in the content of this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server hosting it are free of viruses or bugs.
- IN NO EVENT WILL TAGELIN OR THEIR REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY USE OR LOSS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR OF ANY OTHER HYPER-LINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY TAGELIN ON AN “AS IS” BASIS ONLY. TAGELIN PROVIDES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY AND ACCURACY.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere within this website then the latter terms shall prevail.
- Tagelin Ltd may revise these terms at any time by updating this page. By using this web site you agree to be bound by any such revisions. You should periodically revisit this page to ensure you are aware of any changes made.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.